Attendees at the Google I/O developers conference in San Francisco on Wednesday got quite a surprise when Google co-founder Sergey Brin said he wanted to show a pair of Google Glasses that he loaned to a friend. That friend was a mile above Moscone Center in a blimp and the video below tells the story of how he got the glasses into Brin’s hands.
- Microsoft Introduces Xbox One Game Console — Can Control Your TV Too
- Google Voice Can Prevent Twitter’s New Security System From Locking You Out
- Study: Teens savvy about Facebook privacy — some see service as “an obligation”
- New Guides demystify Instagram and Snapchat and walk kids and parents through safety and privacy features
- For regulators, Google is the new Microsoft
Search this siteLoading